Michael J. di Salvo, LCSW, LCSW-C, CSW is a Psychotherapist who maintains two practice locations in Southern Florida. He also offers virtual health throughout the State of Florida. Michael evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Psychotherapists provide consultation, assessments, diagnosis and treatment recommendations for each patient and their families.
Education and Training
Catholic University of America MSW 1995
Florida Department of Health
Board of Registration of Social Workers
Florida Board of Clinical Social Work
Areas of expertise and specialization
- National Association of Social Workers
- American Academy of Psychotherapists
Michael Joseph Di salvo LCSW's Practice location
Miami, FL 33130Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Michael Joseph Di salvo LCSW | Psychologist | Psychotherapy
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
- Tommy Hilfiger Now Offers Clothing Line For People With Disabilities
Coming down with a chronic disease or being born with a disability can be a very serious issue, especially if left untreated. As most know, a condition like Duchenne muscular dystrophy can alter the patient’s lives, forcing them and their caregivers to adopt different lifestyle habits to...
- Metabolic Syndrome and its Relation to Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus erythematosus, or simply lupus, is one of the most common variations of autoimmune disease, affecting around 0.02% to 0.15% of the population, depending on ethnicity and geographical location. It is a chronic disease in which, for reasons that remain unknown, the body’s immune system begins...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Is Hypothyroidism Hereditary?
Hypothyroidism is a condition in which the amount of thyroid hormones produced by the body is not adequate. Thyroid hormones play an important role in regulating metabolic rates and energy levels in the body. Thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3) are the two major hormones produced by the thyroid...
- How Does MS Affect Emotions?
Multiple sclerosis is by nature a very emotional condition. Just like cognitive and physical symptoms in people with MS, there are a number of emotional symptoms that are brought about by the damage of the central nervous system. One of the results of multiple sclerosis is that it attacks myelin,...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- Dr. Lata Sonpal PH. D.,FCHT7700 N Kendall Dr Miami FL 33156
- Paula Wolfer1201 NW 16th Street Miami Florida 33125
- Norman Goldwasser975 West 41st Street Miami Beach Florida 33140
- Dr. Lenore Walker PSYCHOLOGIST3860 Sheridan St Hollywood FL 33021
- Nancy Bacher2999 Northeast 191st Street Aventura Florida 33180
- Dr. Eric Reznik PSY.D.212 NE 1ST AVE HALLANDALE BEACH FL 33009