Marcia Wilmot is a counselor in ELLICOTT CITY, MD. Marcia evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
Marcia Annmarie Wilmot MA, NCC, LCPC's Practice location
ELLICOTT CITY, MD 21042Get Direction
Marcia Annmarie Wilmot MA, NCC, LCPC's reviewsWrite Review
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Is a Colon Cleanse Necessary?
Colon cleansing was a part of some of the traditional medicines in ancient years. Somewhere down the line, this methodology lost its popularity and resurged again in the recent years. Many believe that colon cleansing helps to remove the toxins from the body, protecting it from a host of other...
- Inspiring Tale of a Lupus Patient Who Hiked the Pacific Crest Trail
Lupus is, by definition, a non-specific autoimmune disease, given that the main cause of its symptoms is the production of antibodies which target the body’s cells which, in turn, may belong to any structure. Consequently, the disease often manifests as inflammatory lesions on many parts of the...
- How Do I Prevent Wrinkles?
Rejuvenating the skin to look youthful and healthy is now possible with a range of techniques. Treatment for healthy skin varies depending on the individual. Tips to maintain healthy skin:...
- Can High Blood Pressure Benefit Those with Ovarian Cancer?
Ovarian cancer is the most fatal of all reproductive cancers that women face. Fewer than half of the women diagnosed with ovarian cancer will survive more than five years after their diagnosis, leading to over 152,000 deaths each and every year. Cancer research programs are constantly trying to find...
- What Causes HIV?
HIV is a virus and at the same time an infection. It stands for human immunodeficiency virus. The virus was identified in humans back in the 1980s in Western and Central Africa. At first, it was believed to have been acquired from chimpanzees. However, there are many different theories trying to...
- Monique V. Bell LGPC9055 CHEVROLET DR ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Remy Brooke Chappell MA, LCPC4213 PULITZER CIR ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Judy Ellen Gordon L.M.H.C.5006 DORSEY HALL DR ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Kimberly S Flyr M.ED, LCPC5026 DORSEY HALL DR STE 205 ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Julie Nottingham3872 FOLLY QUARTER RD ELLICOTT CITY MD 21042
- Tristie L Tappin MA, LCPC3355 Saint Johns Ln Ellicott City MD 21042