Dr. Sabina Kennedy is a pediatric nephrologist practicing in ATLANTA, GA. Dr. Kennedy specializes in caring for children with chronic conditions such as hypertension, kidney disease, and chronic dialysis. Pediatric nephrologists have extensive knowledge on the dialysis and transplant processes, while simultaneously developing lasting relationships with the families of their young patients.
Sabina Kennedy's Practice location
ATLANTA, GA 30322Get Direction
Sabina Kennedy's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- The Effect of Laughter on Multiple Sclerosis
There’s an old cliché: “Laughter is the best medicine.” Researchers studying neurological disorders are discovering that the cliché may not be far from the truth. Staying positive and fighting against depression and anxiety are central to any long-term fight against disease, and those who...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Dr. Stephanie Mcgee Jernigan MD5501 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd Atlanta GA 30338
- Dr. Donald Lee Batisky M.D.2015 UPPERGATE DR NE ATLANTA GA 30322
- Dr. Laurence A Greenbaum M.D., PH.D.2015 Upper Gate Dr NE Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Barry L Warshaw MD2015 Upper Gate Dr NE Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Leonard C Hymes MD2015 Uppergate Dr Atlanta GA 30322
- Chia-shi Wang2015 Uppergate Dr Ne Atlanta GA 30322