Dr. Darcy Duncan is a hematology pathologist practicing in ORLANDO, FL. Dr. Duncan specializes in reviewing blood samples and interpreting laboratory results. These results give them an idea of whether certain diseases are malignant or not, in order for them to properly determine what exact treatment is needed. Hematology pathologists are normally experts in leukemia, lymphoma, anemia, hemophilia and many other blood diseases.
Education and Training
Washington Center / School of Medicine 1981
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Cytopathology
Dr. Darcy Aileen Duncan M.D.'s Practice location
ORLANDO, FL 32806Get Direction
Dr. Darcy Aileen Duncan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are Relatives of Someone with Breast Cancer Automatically at Risk?
It is only natural to be concerned as to whether there is an increased risk of cancer in your family if you or one of your close family members (mother, father, brother, sister, son, or daughter) have been diagnosed with breast cancer. This is known as a family history of cancer. However, most...
- How Is Cervical Cancer Staged?
Cervical cancer affects the cervix, which connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus, while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main...
- Disputes Between Nurses and Hospitals Intensify as the Shortage of Nursing Staff Escalates
For the last several months, there has been an increasing shortage of nursing staff in many locations around the world. The United Kingdom was one of the first regions to deal with this predicament, as a significant number of veteran nursing personnel have been quitting the trade in droves....
- AIDS: Frequently Asked Questions
OverviewMost people have questions and want answers about what is HIV and AIDS. So let’s take a look at some common questions and answers to HIV and AIDS.Where does HIV come from?Scientists first became aware of the HIV virus since the early 1980s. The origin of the disease is still unknown. There...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- In Sickness and In Health: Fibromyalgia and Marriage
Navigating the ups and downs of a chronic illness is difficult. Patients can experience roadblocks and dead ends that can disrupt their daily lives. Disorders, like fibromyalgia, are very difficult to manage, especially when getting a diagnosis can take months, or sometimes years. Thankfully,...
- Dr. Shuan Li M.D.1814 Bellevue Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Lizardo Cerezo M.D.1814 Bellevue Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Orlando Ruben Gonzalez M.D.1814 Bellevue Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Amy Evelyn Rich MD1414 Kuhl Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Gary Steven Pearl M.D.1814 Bellevue Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Henry Jason Norris M.D.1814 BELLEVUE AVE ORLANDO FL 32806