Dr. Brian Brodine is a prosthodontist practicing in MEMPHIS, TN. Dr. Brodine specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Brian Ashford Brodine DDS's Practice location
MEMPHIS, TN 38103Get Direction
Brian Ashford Brodine DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- What Are the Long-Term Effects of Type 2 Diabetes?
Introduction of DiabetesDiabetes is a condition where the insulin hormone is either not produced properly or not absorbed well, and as a result, there is too much sugar or glucose in the blood. High blood sugar levels can cause damage to the body’s organs over time. There are a lot of possible...
- What Are the Risks of a Laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is done to examine various abdominal organs or female pelvic organs. The procedure is sometimes called as "diagnostic laparoscopy" or "keyhole surgery". This procedure can identify problems such as adhesion, fibroids, infections, and cysts.The procedure...
- Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Crohn's Disease
What is Crohn’s Disease?Crohn’s is a chronic case of inflammatory disease that tends to have an impact on the intestines. It mainly leads to breaking of the lining of both the small and the large intestines. This disease also affects the digestive system starting from the mouth to the anus....
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Pradeep Adatrow DDS910 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38163
- Dr. Gregory Joseph Paprocki D.D.S.1030 JEFFERSON AVE MEMPHIS TN 38104
- Dr. Carl Walter Schulter DDS795 Ridge Lake Blvd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. David Richard Cagna D.M.D., M.S.875 Union Avenue Memphis TN 38163
- Dr. William Rayford Priester DDS5866 Ridge Bend Rd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Suzanne Kemp Coco D.D.S., M.D.S.875 Union Ave Memphis TN 38163