Dr. Scott Linger M.D., PHARMD
Orthopedist8100 NORTHLAND DR BLOOMINGTON MN, 55431
Dr. Scott Linger is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in BLOOMINGTON, MN. Dr. Linger specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Linger tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Scott Linger M.D., PHARMD's Practice location
BLOOMINGTON, MN 55431Get Direction
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Dr. Scott Linger M.D., PHARMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- What Is Spinal Stenosis Back Surgery?
What is spinal stenosis?Spinal stenosis is a disorder of the spine in which the spinal chord narrows. Congenital spinal stenosis is a condition in which the spine is already narrowed at birth. Factors that can result in spinal stenosis are herniated discs, osteophytes, which are ingrown bones or...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Dr. Joel Boyd M.D.8100 Northland Drive Bloomington Minnesota 55431
- Dr. Benjamin L. Clair DPM701 Park Ave South Minneapolis MN 55415
- Mr. David Templeman M.D.701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Jack Drogt MD1600 St. John's Boulevard Saint Paul MN 55109
- Dr. David Conrad Carlson M.D.1515 Saint Francis Ave Shakopee MN 55379
- Dr. Patrick Brian Ebeling M.D.1000 W 140th Street Burnsville MN 55337