Dr. Scott Linger is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in BLOOMINGTON, MN. Dr. Linger specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Linger tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Scott Linger M.D., PHARMD's Practice location
BLOOMINGTON, MN 55431Get Direction
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Dr. Scott Linger M.D., PHARMD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- Dr. Joel Boyd M.D.8100 Northland Drive Bloomington Minnesota 55431
- Dr. Benjamin L. Clair DPM1000 East 1st Street Duluth Minnesota 55805
- Dr. Jack Drogt MD710 Commerce Dr. Woodbury MN 55125
- Dr. Todd E Zeigler MD545 Old Norcross Rd Lawrenceville GA 30045
- Dr. Scott R Mcgarvey M.D.7373 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Steven Alan Moen M.D.7373 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435