Terrie Eshom is an Addiction Medicine Physician in SEATTLE, WA. Terrie evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
- Is this the year for National Health Insurance?
- Rogers favors change in system: full Committees on Health in House, Senate.
- Government in health--too much or too little?
- Hospital closure: the Congressional perspective.
- How pharmacists can boost patient compliance re prescription drugs.
- Include efficiency and appropriateness of care in quality discussions.
- Containment of health care costs.
- An interview with Rep. Paul G. Rogers (D-FL).
- Proposed research budget a starting point.
- Recombinant DNA research hearings to be held.
- Rogers lists advantages of his DNA bill.
- Medical research on human subjects.
- Recombinant DNA bill.
- If everyone's on our side, why isn't everyone talking about research?
- Remarks by the Honorable Paul Rogers at the twentieth anniversary celebration of the 1976 Medical Device Amendments.
Terrie Eshom LMHC's Practice location
SEATTLE, WA 98136Get Direction
Terrie Eshom LMHC's reviewsWrite Review
- Do Almonds Have Benefits for Diabetic Patients?
Are there potential benefits with eating almonds for diabetes? Diabetes is a long-term condition directly affected by what you eat and drink. While eating almonds and drinking almond milk will not reverse your diabetes or replace medical treatments, they may help you manage your diabetes and ward...
- Medical Procedures To Help Clear Acne
For those who want quick results in acne improvement or can’t endure the side effects of these medications can consider other acne treatments that are provided at the doctor's office. There are certain medical procedures, such as light therapy and steroid injection, that can be helpful in treating...
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- Gout Complications
Any medical problem left untreated can have devastating consequences. With gout, most people affected may experience a single gout attack that comes with severe pain in the affected joint. Soon thereafter, the symptoms may go away for weeks and even months, and the individual may forget about...
- Nurse Donates Breast Milk for Lymphoma Patient's Baby
Ashley Chestnut, a mother of two children from La Vista, Nebraska, was breastfeeding her 5-month year old son Easton when she began to experience a sharp and sudden pain in her shoulder and chest. “All of a sudden a sharp pain in my shoulder and chest, it was like hitting a freight train. It was...
- What Women with Breast Cancer Can Do About Depression
Breast cancer impacts millions of women each year. Beyond the physical impact of the disease, breast cancer can present a myriad of other hurdles for patients and women who are in remission.In the United States, women have a 1 in 8 chance of developing breast cancer at some point in her...
- Meg Bladt Mccormick CPC4219 SW JUNEAU ST SEATTLE WA 98136
- Elizabeth A. Heath M.A.4219 SW JUNEAU ST SEATTLE WA 98136
- Alison Clark LMHCA5400 CALIFORNIA AVE SW STE C SEATTLE WA 98136
- Lillianne R Barnum MA, LMHCA5426 CALIFORNIA AVE SW SEATTLE WA 98136
- Caroline Bradbury5607 41ST AVE SW SEATTLE WA 98136
- Karen Michele Armand MA, LMHC, PH.D.9269 CALIFORNIA AVE SW SEATTLE WA 98136