Larry Walls is a counselor in MAUSTON, WI. Larry evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
Larry L Walls LICENSED PROFESSIONA's Practice location
MAUSTON, WI 53948Get Direction
Mauston, WI 53948Get Direction
Larry L Walls LICENSED PROFESSIONA's reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Prostate Biopsy?
A prostate biopsy is a surgical procedure that is used to remove a sample of a suspicious tissue from your prostate for further examination analysis. The prostate is a tiny, walnut-shaped gland found in men's reproductive system. This gland's major function is to produce a fluid that nourishes the...
- The Positive Impact of Mango Consumption on Crohn’s and Colitis
Inflammatory bowel disease affects an estimated 1.5 million individuals in the United States alone. Approximately 2.2 million individuals experience inflammatory bowel disease in Europe, with a comparable number of estimated cases in the rest of the world. There are many different diseases that fall...
- Are Dark Chocolate and Cocoa Powder the Next Super Foods?
According to a study published in the Chemistry Central Journal cocoa powder and dark chocolate can be considered ‘super foods’ because of the abundant antioxidants they contain. The antioxidant activity in these foods were found to be equivalent to or higher than some other well known ‘super...
- Diabetes: The Alarming Increase of Diabetic Americans
Our world has truly modernized as compared to what our ancestors had before. Life has been easier with better commodities and technology provided by our improving modern world. However, every risk as we gamble our chances to modernization comes with a price. Sadly, as life has undeniably gotten...
- 10 Amazing Benefits of Castor Oil for Skin, Hair, and Health
What is castor oil?Castor oil has been popularly known for treating skin-related infections, promoting healthy hair, and relieving constipation. However, some studies have shown that castor oil has more important uses when it comes to supporting the body’s immune system. Castor oil is known to...
- ADHD in Children
ADHD usually develops during childhood, and there have been no cases of the condition occurring in adults who didn’t have it in their childhood. As a result, ADHD is best diagnosed and managed during childhood and for the rest of the life. When it comes to spotting ADHD symptoms in children, the...
- Ed A Merz Other220 E La Crosse St Mauston WI 53948
- Christine A Mccasey LPC220 E La Crosse St Mauston WI 53948
- Dale M Kolstad LCSW200 E LA CROSSE ST MAUSTON WI 53948
- David L Rung MS COMMUNITY COUNSEL220 E. LA CROSSE ST MAUSTON WI 53948
- Margaret A. Dennison PH.D.102 W STATE ST MAUSTON WI 53948
- Carol L Fogleson CSAC220 E LA CROSSE ST MAUSTON WI 53948