Dr. Joni Dreith is an anesthesiologist practicing in BEMIDJI, MN. Dr. Dreith ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Dreith also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Saba University School of Medicine 2009
- Partial characterization of rat marrow stromal cells.
- Contribution of marrow stromal cells to the regulation of osteoblast proliferation in rats: evidence for the involvement of insulin-like growth factors.
- Effect of preconditioning with hyperbaric oxygen on neural cell apoptosis after spinal cord injury in rats.
- Microorganisms capable of metabolizing the herbicide metolachlor.
- Spermicidal effect in vitro by the active principle of garlic.
- [Studies on chemical constituents of dengzhanhua (Erigeron breviscapus (Vant.) Hand-Mazz). I. The isolation and identification of pyromeconic acid and a new glucoside (author's transl)].
- Differential effects of new breviscapine on arachidonic acid metabolisms in blood cells and endothelial cells.
Dr. Joni K. Dreith MD's Practice location
BEMIDJI, MN 56601Get Direction
Dr. Joni K. Dreith MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Blood In My Urine An Indication Of Cancer?
Blood in the urine can't necessarily be assumed to be a typical case of a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). Our immediate reaction may be to undergo a course of antibiotics and anti-inflammatories, and the problem may only vanish to reappear on another day.The underlying condition producing blood in...
- What is Acne?
Acne is a skin condition that develops when the hair follicles are plugged with oil and dead skin cells. Acne is usually seen on the face, neck, chest, shoulders, and back. These areas have the most sebaceous or oil glands. Acne can be persistent at times like when one begins to go away, a new one...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Matthew John Mazurek MD1300 ANNE ST NW BEMIDJI MN 56601
- Dr. Maxwell Gessner MD1611 Anne St Nw Bemidji MN 56601
- Dr. Kimberly Danyel Mclaughlin MD1300 ANNE ST NW BEMIDJI MN 56601
- Peter Michael Fliss D.O.1300 ANNE ST NW BEMIDJI MN 56601
- Dr. Joan A. Vansloun MD1233 34TH ST NW BEMIDJI MN 56601
- Dr. William Boyd Wood MD1233 34th St Nw Bemidji MN 56601