Alyssa Magerkurth is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in BRANDON, FL. Alyssa is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Magerkurth can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Magerkurth will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Alyssa Nicole Magerkurth PT, DPT's Practice location
BRANDON, FL 33511Get Direction
Dr. Alyssa Nicole Magerkurth PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Running Barefoot Has More Benefits
Running barefoot may be more beneficial than running with cushioned shoes, according to a study published in, Nature. Runners using cushioned shoes usually land on their heels when those running barefoot may land flat-foot or on the balls of their feet, say researchers. According to Daniel...
- Why Is the Average Cystic Fibrosis Lifespan Longer in Canada than in the United States?
The developed world has seen a strong increase in both the lifespan and quality of life for individuals diagnosed with cystic fibrosis. In both the United States and Canada, better treatment options and earlier diagnosis have made living with the chronic illness much more manageable.Interestingly,...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- Can Rheumatoid Arthritis Lead to Anemia?
People with rheumatoid arthritis can sometimes feel extremely tired and weak, and they may think that this is a normal part of the disease. Chronic RA can cause fatigue and weakness, but these could also be warning signs of anemia.Rheumatoid arthritis can actually commonly get blood disorders,...
- Eileen W Summers Other6508 Gunn Hwy Tampa FL 33625
- Dr. Catherine Rose Flores PT, DPT1815 W 213th St Torrance CA 90501
- Ms. Marie Custodero P.T.4402 W Wallace Ave Tampa FL 33611
- Mrs. Christine Ann Bonnell PT31 Stafford Ave Stafford VA 22554
- Cassie Mckee18860 N DALE MABRY HWY LUTZ FL 33548
- Ms. Judith Russ Habasevich PT16546 N Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa FL 33618