Dr. Howard J Meyerson MD
Pathologist | Cytopathology11100 EUCLID AVE CLEVELAND OH, 44106
Dr. Howard Meyerson is a pathologist practicing in CLEVELAND, OH. Dr. Meyerson is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Meyerson can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Meyerson may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1987
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Hematology Pathology
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Immunopathology
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Howard J Meyerson MD's Practice location
CLEVELAND, OH 44106Get Direction
Dr. Howard J Meyerson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Meyerson
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Joseph Felo11001 Cedar Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Christina Maria Bagby D.O.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Erica L Steele-bomeisl D.O.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Asad Hayat Ahmad MD11100 EUCLID AVE CLEVELAND OH 44106
- Dr. David N Wald MD11100 EUCLID AVENUE CLEVELAND OH 44106
- Dr. Rosemary R Farag MD11100 EUCLID AVE CLEVELAND OH 44106