Dr. Kevin C Talaga O.D.
Optometrist3000 Q St Sacramento CA, 95816
Dr. Kevin Talaga is an optometrist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Talaga specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Talaga performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Education and Training
UC Berkeley School of Optometry 2007
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Kevin C Talaga O.D.'s Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95816Get Direction
Havre De Grace, MD 21078Get Direction
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Dr. Michael Wayne Johnson OD5777 Greenback Ln Sacramento CA 95841
- Dr. Jill Midori Yamada O.D,4433 Florin Rd Sacramento CA 95823
- Dr. Scott Curtis Fong OD2735 Del Paso Rd Sacramento CA 95835
- Dr. Karrin Michelle Vallin OD4633 WHITNEY AVE STE A SACRAMENTO CA 95821
- Dr. Gary S. Yamada O.D.4433 Florin Rd Sacramento CA 95823
- Dr. Steven G. Omoto O.D.7410 GREENHAVEN DR SACRAMENTO CA 95831