Dr. Heidi Michelsen Golden MD
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism175 US ROUTE 1 SCARBOROUGH ME, 04074
Dr. Heidi Golden practices Endocrinology in SCARBOROUGH, ME. Dr. Golden specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Golden examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Heidi Michelsen Golden MD's Practice location
SCARBOROUGH, ME 04074Get Direction
New York, NY 10010Get Direction
Dr. Heidi Michelsen Golden MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Golden
- Hypothyroidism: Is Hormone Therapy Right for Me?
Hypothyroidism is a condition characterized by a reduction in the amount of thyroid hormones produced by the thyroid gland. In this condition, the thyroid glands are under active and blood shows lower than normal levels of thyroid hormones. The symptoms of this disorder include:...
- When Is Thyroid Surgery Necessary?
Overview of ThyroidectomyHypothyroidism, as the name indicates, refers to an underactive form of the thyroid gland. It means that the thyroid gland fails to produce a sufficient amount of thyroid hormones in the body. The removal of the thyroid gland will further reduce the production of hormones,...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Sitting at Work May Contribute to Chronic Health Problems Including Diabetes
According to a new study, sitting and commuting for a long durations can be dangerous, just like smoking. The study involved 2,000 people who were asked in the AXA Healthcare survey about their schedule per day. Those who said that they sat at work spend up to nine hours per day sitting. The time...
- Amputation Prevention for Diabetics
Diabetes is a scary disease. Patients also have to worry about the health of their pancreas, eyes, kidneys and their legs and feet. And, they also have to worry about insulin injections and how they plan their daily routine around what they can and cannot eat. ...
- Five Type 2 Diabetes Risk Factors to Watch
A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine concluded that health problems and early death rates could be lowered by controlling at least five known risk considerations for type 2 diabetes. ...
- Dr. Robert G Bing-you MD175 Us Route 1 Scarborough ME 04074
- Dr. Rahfa K Zerikly MD175 Us Route 1 Scarborough ME 04074
- Dr. Jessica C Rockwell MD175 Us Route One Scarborough ME 04074
- Dr. Daniel I Spratt MD887 Congress St Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Stephan P Babirak MD175 Us Route 1 Scarborough ME 04074
- Dr. Christine Louise Twining MD175 Us Route 1 Scarborough ME 04074