Elizabeth Heath is an Addiction Medicine Physician in SEATTLE, WA. Elizabeth evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Elizabeth A. Heath M.A.'s Practice location
SEATTLE, WA 98136Get Direction
Elizabeth A. Heath M.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Soy Helps to Manage the Symptoms Associated with Menopause
A new study that has been published in Menopause determined that soy may help women relieve symptoms caused by menopause. Experts suggest that it is still not clear whether or not soy can have beneficial effects on the heart and bones. Researcher Wulf Utian, MD, PhD, ScD, a consultant in women's...
- 6 Remedies For Itchy Skin with Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia symptoms are very similar to autoimmune conditions, and they vary from person to person. Fibromyalgia symptoms can include weakness, fatigue, constant muscle pain, and unexplained pain throughout your body. Another symptom, which might be uncommon, is pruritus or severe itching. ...
- Cankles: Causes, Treatments and Exercises
IntroductionCankle is known to be a common occurrence in women. Cankle appears when the ankles tend to thicken and the calf appears to merge along with the ankle. This appears to be quite an embarrassment to both men and women and they feel very uncomfortable about their feet and...
- Metronidazole Side Effects
Metronidazole is a medication specifically prescribed to treat illnesses caused by parasites or bacteria affecting many parts of the body. The medication operates by eliminating the germs that usually cause the infection and is accessible in a variety of forms.They include:• Oral tablets and...
- Meg Bladt Mccormick CPC4219 SW JUNEAU ST SEATTLE WA 98136
- Terrie Eshom LMHC5639 CALIFORNIA AVE SW SEATTLE WA 98136
- Alison Clark LMHCA5400 CALIFORNIA AVE SW STE C SEATTLE WA 98136
- Lillianne R Barnum MA, LMHCA5426 CALIFORNIA AVE SW SEATTLE WA 98136
- Caroline Bradbury5607 41ST AVE SW SEATTLE WA 98136
- Karen Michele Armand MA, LMHC, PH.D.9269 CALIFORNIA AVE SW SEATTLE WA 98136