Dr. Charles Howard M.D.
Aerospace Medicine Specialist | Aerospace Medicine15301 Warren Shingle Rd Beale Afb CA, 95903
Dr. Charles Howard is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in DAVIS MONTHAN AFB, AZ. Dr. Howard provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Howard discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Education and Training
University of Arizona College of Medicine 2007
Dr. Charles Howard M.D.'s Practice location
DAVIS MONTHAN AFB, AZ 85707Get Direction
Cannon Afb, NM 88103Get Direction
Beale Afb, CA 95903Get Direction
- What Is a Skin Biopsy?
A skin biopsy is a medical procedure which involves taking a skin tissue sample, processing it, and then examining it under a powerful microscope. Different methods exist for performing this procedure depending on the location and size of the skin abnormality. Any part of your skin that shows some...
- 5 Healthcare Professionals You Should Contact If Your Child Has Autism
The following list consists of five different autism organizations you should contact if your child has been diagnosed with autism.US Autism and Asperger Association (USAAA)The USAAA is a nonprofit center for autism that provides education, support, and solutions to people who are in need of...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Tips For Living with Cataracts
Several vision issues that are related to aging can be solved by practical approaches like more illumination when reading or fixing poor lighting conditions in your home.When you grow to over 60 years of age, you may require more lighting for most indoor and outdoor activities. This is caused by the...
- CureDuchenne Is Highlighted at the Annual Rare Disease Competition
CureDuchenne has already done so much for Duchenne muscular dystrophy. And, their latest achievement only proves that this organization has a large impact in the community.According to their site, “CureDuchenne is recognized as the global leader in research, patient care and innovation for...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- Dr. Jonathan Mori M.D.15301 WARREN SHINGLE RD BEALE AFB CA 95903
- Dr. Clarence Marcus Lee M.D.15301 Warren Shingle Rd Beale Afb CA 95903
- Dr. Matthew Charles Gill M.D.15301 Warren Shingle Rd Beale Afb CA 95903
- Kourtni Starkey M.D.15301 WARREN SHINGLE RD BEALE AFB CA 95903
- Dr. Jaime Rojas M.D.15301 Warren Shingle Rd Beale Afb CA 95903
- Dr. Richard James Serkowski DO, MPH, CPE15301 Warren Shingle Rd Beale Afb CA 95903