Mrs. Wren T Kennedy RN/NP
Nurse | Pediatrics332 N Lauderdale St Ms 106 Memphis TN, 38105
Wren Kennedy is a nurse working in ALBUQUERQUE,NM. As a nurse, Wren works in the healthcare sector, interacting directly with patients to ensure that they receive quality care, understand physician instructions, and have access to the services needed to maintain optimal health. Wren holds an active license to practice, and continues to take an all-encompassing role in supporting a patient's wellbeing.
|License State Code:||TN|
Mrs. Wren T Kennedy RN/NP's Practice location
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87131Get Direction
Memphis, TN 38105Get Direction
- California Nurses Brave the Flames to Save Their Patients
Just before Thanksgiving, California was on fire. Almost a quarter of a million people have lost or been displaced from their homes, and up to 80 people have lost their lives. As of November 10, 2018, over 90,000 acres were burned, and 52,000 people evacuated. Since then we hear that the entire town...
- Nursing Pioneers Who Changed the Profession Forever
Nurses are amazing people who put their hearts into their work. Nurses often go without recognition, praise, and advocates. Looking back into the history of nursing, there are many remarkable nurses who modeled nursing and healthcare into the highly important industry that it is today. Without these...
- State Senator Sparks Outrage, Says Nurses “Play Cards For a Considerable Amount of the Day”
Washington State Senator Maureen Walsh (R-Wala Wala) is being slammed for making remarks about nurses in small hospitals, suggesting that nurses in critical access hospitals “probably play cards for a considerable amount of the day.”On April 16, 2019, the Washington State Senate was considering...
- Honoring Nurses During National Nurses Week
National Nurses Week occurs in May the same week as Florence Nightingale’s birthday, May 12. FindaTopDoc asked its members to honor a nurse in their life, and the response was huge! We didn't want to miss honoring one nurse, so we're honoring all the nurses who have contributed to patient care...
- National Nurses Week Special Honors
National Nurses Week occurs in May every year. FindaTopDoc asked its members to recognize the amazing contributions nurses make every day to their communities. Their immeasurable sacrifice, persistence, and commitment to the nursing profession inspire us all. We all strive to make a difference,...
- Airforce Veteran Finds Joy in Being a Nurse
Jonathan Haag turned his life around after a life-changing injury and used his experience to became a nurse. Jonathan went through a condition that still affects him today, but he is much stronger now and uses his experiences to heal those around him. Jonathan has an incredible story of hope,...
- Jessica Michelle Morgan CPNP-AC, APN262 DANNY THOMAS PL MEMPHIS TN 38105
- Joshua J Fowler CPNP-BC262 DANNY THOMAS PLACE MEMPHIS TN 38105
- Mrs. Christine H Blair PNP-PC, RN262 Danny Thomas Pl Memphis TN 38105
- Miss Bridget Towles BSN, RN814 Jefferson Ave Memphis TN 38105
- Mrs. Amanda Rotenberry F,N,P.777 Washington Ave Memphis TN 38105
- Sharon Elaine Ezell NP262 DANNY THOMAS PL MEMPHIS TN 38105