Dr. Ellie Wright is Board Certified Naturopathic Physician practicing in GLENDALE, AZ. Dr. Wright specializes in proactive prevention and treatment of chronic conditions: autoimmune, mental health, bone health, cardio health, thyroid and hormones balance. Dr. Wright practices evidence-based and research-based medicine at Magnolia Personalized Medicine. The personalized approach consist of medical history, testing, and personalized treatments. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies to support the body ability to fight diseases and self healing. Dr.Wright is a educator, researcher and physician that take the time its is needed to support patients needs.
Education and Training
SCNM NMD 2015
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Faculty University of Phoenix 2019 - Present
- Current Professional Affiliations • Board Advisor for Alliance for Addiction Solution • Member of SPAN, Society of Physicians of Anthroposophic Naturopathy • Member of ACAM, American College of Advancement in Medicine • Member of AIHM, Academy of In
- Member of AIHM, Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine •
Dr. Ellie Wright PHYSICIAN's Practice location
GLENDALE, AZ 85308Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ellie Wright PHYSICIAN | Naturopathic Physician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ellie Wright PHYSICIAN's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Nutritional Cleansing: How Does It Work?
Why is nutritional cleansing needed?Nutritional cleansing is the perfect opportunity for the body to start from scratch and allow people to gain some insights on how to lead a life of wellness. Nutritional cleansing usually follows a guided nutritional program to achieve long-lasting and amazing...
- 5 Health Benefits of L-Arginine
What is L-arginine?L-arginine is an amino acid that is necessary for the production of proteins needed by the body. It can be obtained from the diet and is usually found in poultry, red meat, dairy products, and meat. It can also be produced in a laboratory for medicine. How does it work?In the...
- What Is Quinoa? Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits of Quinoa
Quinoa is a grain crop that belongs to the flowering plant family of Amaranthaceae and is considered to be one of the superfoods since it is one of the few nutrient-dense food items that is easily available.In fact, quinoa was often considered to be the "food of the gods" by the ancient Incas, given...
- Can Turmeric Help Fight Cancer?
What is cancer?Cancer is the term given to a group of diseases where cells uncontrollably grow. All types of cancer usually begin in cells and can develop anywhere in the body. It begins when there are changes in a cell or a group of cells. The human body is composed of millions and millions of...
- What Is Farro: Health and Nutrition Benefits
What is farro?Farro an ancient wheat grain, which is also called as emmer. It has been eaten for thousands of years around the world. Its scientific name is Triticum turgidum dicoccum. It is found in a number of Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, and Ethiopian restaurants.Farro was a popular grain among...
- Cordyceps Health Benefits
What is cordyceps?Cordyceps is a type of fungus that lives on certain types of caterpillars. It is a species of edible medicinal mushroom, which is quite beneficial to health. They are very much closely related to other types of mushrooms, but they cannot be technically termed as the same as other...
- Steven Sorr9755 North 90th Street Scottsdale Arizona 85258
- Dr. Kristy L. Anderson ND8131 E Indian Bend Rd Scottsdale AZ 85250
- Sarv Varta Khalsa4440 N. 36th St., Ste. 110 Phoenix AZ 85018
- Dr. Laura Schneider Martell ND, LAC14200 W CELEBRATE LIFE WAY GOODYEAR AZ 85338
- Dr. Jeffrey A Sager ND14200 W CELEBRATE LIFE WAY GOODYEAR AZ 85338
- Dr. Julie Ann Gorman NMD1641 E OSBORN RD PHOENIX AZ 85016