Kristen Schutz Santangelo CCH, RSHOM(NA)
Homeopathic Physician401 GORDON DR STE A EXTON PA, 19341
Dr. Kristen Santangelo is a homeopathic physician practicing in EXTON, PA. Dr. Santangelo specializes in medicine that creates symptoms similar to what the patient is already experiencing. Homeopathic physicians set up lengthy interviews in order to get detailed descriptions on the symptoms as well as eating and sleeping habits so they can match them properly.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Hebbian synapses: biophysical mechanisms and algorithms.
- Long-term synaptic potentiation in the amygdala.
- Long-term synaptic potentiation.
- Videomicroscopy of acute brain slices from amygdala and hippocampus.
- Limitations in identifying neurotransmitters within neurons by fluorescent histochemistry techniques.
- Neuronal repair and avoidance behavior in the flatworm, Notoplana acticola.
- Cytoarchitecture of primitive brains: Golgi studies in flatworms.
Kristen Schutz Santangelo CCH, RSHOM(NA)'s Practice location
EXTON, PA 19341Get Direction
- What Are the Effective Home Remedies for Rosacea?
What is Rosacea?It is a chronic skin condition that typically affects the face. It causes redness, swelling, and a pimple-like appearance on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Anyone can develop rosacea, but it is more commonly seen among females between the ages of 30 and 50 years old. Although...
- Tips to Alleviate Hot Flashes
Hormonal therapy is the commonest treatment for hot flashes. It is the only FDA-endorsed therapy so far. However, several other non-hormonal alternatives are available to help women alleviate their menopause-related symptoms before considering hormonal therapies. For some women, especially those who...
- Transcendental Meditation: Mantras, Techniques, and Benefits
Transcendental meditation (TM) is a simple, effortless and effective meditative technique practiced by seven million people around the world. It does not involve religion, philosophy or change in lifestyle. TM practice brings deep, restorative rest to the mind and body. It is a technique that...
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- The Benefits of doTERRA Essential Oils
IntroductionThe company name doTERRA is derived from Latin, which means “gift of the Earth”. The company's mission is to share therapeutic grade essential oils to the world. The company is formed by a group of healthcare professionals and business professionals, who aimed to make their mission a...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...