Ryan Christopher Faflick DPT
Physical Therapist (Pediatric) | Pediatrics4921 E 21ST ST N WICHITA KS, 67208
Ryan Faflick is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in WICHITA, KS. Ryan is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Faflick can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Faflick will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Haloperidol: retrospect and prospect.
- The place of clinical trials in the development of psychopharmacology.
- The value and limitations of chlorpromazine in the treatment of anxiety states.
- DRUG ADDICTION.
- PREDICTING THE OUTCOME OF BEHAVIOUR THERAPY BY PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTS.
- An evaluation of the Rorschach test as a prognostic aid in the treatment of schizophrenia by insulin coma therapy, electronarcosis, electroconvulsive therapy and leucotomy.
- Physical Constitution, Neurosis and Psychosis.
- Intravenous Barbiturates in Treatment of Hysteria.
- Chairman's Summing Up.
- The treatment of hysteria.
- Physical and psychological aspects of constitution.
- NIGHT VISUAL CAPACITY OF NEUROTIC SOLDIERS.
- Education of medical students in relation to drug development, safety and efficacy.
- Rehabilitation in the elderly.
Ryan Christopher Faflick DPT's Practice location
WICHITA, KS 67208Get Direction
- How do Ticks Transmit Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is transmitted by some species of tick. The species of tick that cause the disease are mainly found in the northern hemisphere and regions that experience temperate climate. The USA and Europe have the highest prevalence of lyme disease.How Ticks Transmit Lyme DiseaseThe species of tick...
- How to get a Better Night's Sleep
Having a troubled sleep makes us wake up feeling all the more tired in the morning. Some of the reasons for sleep loss are very clear. It can include a crying infant, noisy neighbors, or even espresso nightcaps. Thomas Roth, PhD, director of the Sleep Disorders Center at Henry Ford Hospital in...
- Shortness of Breath and Panic Attacks
A panic attack is the most well-known symptom of a panic disorder. Oftentimes, panic attacks come unexpectedly and are usually accompanied by various frightening physical sensations, including hyperventilation or shortness of breath. They are sudden periods of intense fear and anxiety. Panic attacks...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Super Beets Health Benefits
Beetroots are known for its various health benefits. However, care should be taken when consuming beetroots for they contain high levels of sugar. They were even used as a sugar substitute for a while during the Crimean War. Beetroots are usually red in color and often used as a natural food...
- What Causes Kidney Stones? How to Prevent and Treat Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are also known as renal calculi. The occurrence of kidney stones is known as nephrolithiasis. Kidney stones in the urinary tract lead to a condition known as ureterolithiasis. Kidney stones are seen as a common occurrence in the medical world. One in twenty people tend to suffer from...