Dr. Larysa Wickman is a pediatrician practicing in ANN ARBOR, MI. Dr. Wickman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wickman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wickman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Kharkiv Medical University,Kharkiv,Ukraine MD
O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University 1996
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital Program
Mrs. Larysa Tarashevska Wickman M.D's Practice location
ANN ARBOR, MI 48109Get Direction
Mrs. Larysa Tarashevska Wickman M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Can a TENS Unit Ease Fibromyalgia Pain?
Those with fibromyalgia live every day with chronic pain. Medications may work great, but they often have unacceptable side effects. If you don’t want to handle your pain with drugs, other alternatives might help, and one of these alternatives could be a TENS unit. ...
- How Is Cervical Cancer Staged?
Cervical cancer affects the cervix, which connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus, while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main...
- High Prevalence of Celiac Disease in North India
Celiac disease is a genetic autoimmune disease that causes the patients to suffer attacks to the small intestine whenever they ingest products with gluten. It’s estimated that one in one hundred people worldwide suffer from celiac disease and that approximately one in ten people in north India...
- Psychological Changes in Children May Be a Sign of Celiac Disease
Celiac is an autoimmune, chronic disease of the gastrointestinal tract that is not easy to diagnose in adults. So, it is no surprise that things are even more complicated at an early age.However, a timely diagnosis of autoimmune disorders is critical, considering the fact that an early on-set...
- What is Head Lice: Get the Facts
One of the most common human parasitic invasions globally is pediculosis, or the human head louse infestation. Approximately six to twelve million people in the US are treated for head lice annually. According to studies, head lice are mostly found in preschoolers and school-aged children. They nest...
- Dr. Brenda J. Kitchen MD1500 East Medical Center Drive Ann Arbor Michigan 48109
- Dr. Stephanie L Goodson MD8001 Challis Rd Brighton MI 48116
- Dr. Matthew Jason Greenhawt MD, MBA24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr Ann Arbor MI 48105
- Dr. Jamie Thompson MD24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr Ann Arbor MI 48105
- Dr. Nancy Anastasi M.D.49650 Cherry Hill Rd Canton MI 48187
- Dr. Matthew Waier M.D.3100 E Eisenhower Pkwy Ann Arbor MI 48108