Dr. Leon A. Flettrich IV, DDS
Dentist | General Practice729 N Carrollton Ave New Orleans LA, 70119
Dr. Leon Flettrich is a Dentist practicing in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Flettrich specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
LSU School of Dentistry DDS 2017
- Louisiana Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- New Orleans Dental Association
Dr. Leon A. Flettrich IV, DDS's Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70119Get Direction
- What to Know Before Taking Triamterene-Hydrochlorothiazide
What is triamterene-hydrochlorothiazide?Triamterene-hydrochlorothiazide is a water pill or diuretic used for the treatment of edema (fluid retention) and high blood pressure. This medication is usually prescribed to patients who have low amounts of potassium in the body or individuals who are at an...
- Surgical Procedures for Obesity
Obesity is a long-standing, deteriorating medical condition, which is incurable, but there is a continuous treatment which improves the disorder. Although it is optional, surgery is a common method of treatment amongst obese people. Normally, the criteria consists of two of the following:•...
- Study Attempts to Connect the Dots Between Menopause and Alzheimer's
According to a study, there is a correlation between menopause and Alzheimer's disease that involves the changes in the metabolic system, such as the loss of estrogen, increasing the chance of developing Alzheimer's. Apparently, menopause is actually the second major risk factor, after old age, for...
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Using Losartan in Treating Hypertension
Unfortunately, there is an increasing prevalence of hypertension, which is the term used to indicate high blood pressure with a reading of 140/90 mm Hg or higher. It is being blamed on living a modern lifestyle, the frequency of alcohol and tobacco intake, certain physical activities, and processed...
- Dr. Ammar Alessio Mekari DDS4500 York St Metairie LA 70001
- Dr. Gerard J Martin DDS4027 JEFFERSON HWY JEFFERSON LA 70121
- Dr. Brian Miller D.D.S.1569 Lake Ave Metairie LA 70005
- Dr. Joseph Manuel Campo D.D.S., APDC4141 Veterans Memorial Blvd Metairie LA 70002
- Ivonne Castro D.D.S.8000 Highway 23 Belle Chasse LA 70037
- Dr. James Alan Crouch DDS231a W Esplanade Ave Kenner LA 70065