Barbara Ann Paterson LCPC
Counselor/Therapist | Mental Health41625 PARK AVE LEONARDTOWN MD, 20650
Barbara Paterson is an Addiction Medicine Physician in LEONARDTOWN, MD. Barbara evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Barbara Ann Paterson LCPC's Practice location
LEONARDTOWN, MD 20650Get Direction
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- Does Hypertension Have Warning Signs?
With modern life complexities becoming more evident, instances of lifestyle health conditions like hypertension have been on the rise. According a recent report, the number of people living with hypertension is estimated to reach 1.56 billion worldwide by the year 2025. In the US, more than 75% of...
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- Suicide Rates Are Rising in Those with Rheumatoid Arthritis
While suicide is universally viewed as a massive problem that needs to be prevented, many don't realize that it is not only mental illnesses that can trigger this type of action. For those dealing with rheumatoid arthritis, suicide attempts are now at a higher rate than ever seen previously.Too much...
- The Gluten Loophole: Father and Daughter Circumvent Celiac Disease
An allergy is an abnormal reaction of the immune system to normally inoffensive substances called allergens. Most allergic reactions are harmless and easily resolved, but some can result in fatal anaphylactic shock if not attended to immediately.An allergic reaction is triggered when an allergen...
- Mike Burger26845 Point Lookout Road Leonardtown MD 20650
- Joy Adams41900 FENWICK ST LEONARDTOWN MD 20650
- Nina Beth Dillenbeck NCC LCPC CAC-AD25480 Point Lookout Rd Leonardtown MD 20650
- Angela Cox LPCMH, CADC23507 Hollywood Rd Leonardtown MD 20650
- Sandra L Cleary LCPC41620 COURTHOUSE DRIVE LEONARDTOWN MD 20650
- Amy Glander LGPC41900 Fenwick St Leonardtown MD 20650