Ana Bella Ortiz PROVISIONAL LADC
Counselor/Therapist | Addiction (Substance Use Disorder)4321 41ST AVE COLUMBUS NE, 68601
Ana Ortiz is an Addiction Medicine Counselor in COLUMBUS, NE. Ana evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine counselors provide patient care and consultation for each patient and their families.
Ana Bella Ortiz PROVISIONAL LADC's Practice location
COLUMBUS, NE 68601Get Direction
- The Therapy of the Future: Virtual Reality For Parkinson’s Disease
At first glance, it is not clear how to make a connection between virtual reality and Parkinson’s disease. But by looking closer, this form of technology may actually contribute to the treatment of this condition.Around 60,000 new cases of Parkinson’s disease are reported annually in the United...
- Is Testicular Cancer Curable?
The testes are a pair of male sex glands located just beneath the penis and is encased in a loose fold of skin - the scrotum, and are responsible for producing testosterone - the male sex hormone, and for manufacturing sperms which are mobile male sex cells. Testicular cancer occurs when some of...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Health Benefits of the Raw Food Diet
What is the raw food diet?These days, most food is processed. They contain toxins and artificial ingredients that are harmful to our overall health. In the last couple of years, the raw food diet has become a trend, With this, the food is not cooked, and the raw food is not processed by any heat. It...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- Accutane and Crohn’s: What You Need to Know
According to the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America, Crohn’s disease affects over 780,000 individuals living in the United States. Widely known as a common type of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), Crohn’s causes chronic inflammation throughout the gastrointestinal tract. ...
- Lindsey Ellyn Starman4321 41ST AVE COLUMBUS NE 68601
- Carol J Willoughby CAROL WILLOUGHBY2363 18TH AVE COLUMBUS NE 68601
- Sonja Renee Brockman4432 SUNRISE PL COLUMBUS NE 68601
- Rachel Marie Steffen PLMHP, PCMSW3030 29TH ST COLUMBUS NE 68601
- Katie Louise Laumann PLMHP1460 35th Avenue Columbus NE 68601
- Ali Sell3602 16TH ST COLUMBUS NE 68601