Kimberly K Lawson CCC-A
Audiologist | Assistive Technology Supplier1300 MCFARLAND BLVD NE STE 150 TUSCALOOSA AL, 35406
Kimberly K Lawson CCC-A is a top Audiologist in TUSCALOOSA, AL. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Kimberly K Lawson CCC-A is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Kimberly K Lawson CCC-A is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Kimberly K Lawson CCC-A is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In TUSCALOOSA, AL, Kimberly K Lawson CCC-A is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Kimberly K Lawson CCC-A's Practice location
TUSCALOOSA, AL 35406Get Direction
- What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?
What are The Signs and Symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation also called A-Fib is a condition of the heart which causes irregular heartbeats or arrhythmia. It causes abnormal vibrations in the atria chamber of the heart and also the ventricle chamber. In a healthy human heart, the...
- Fat May Return After Liposuction
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, the fat lost by liposuction — the most popular fat removal cosmetic procedure — returns after the procedure. Researcher Robert H. Eckel, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics at the University of Colorado Anschutz...
- Singing as therapy: how it helps people with Parkinson’s disease
For a person diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease, their mobility and movement control ability is impaired, such that they will develop tremors. Moreover, getting dressed, eating, writing, brushing teeth, and driving becomes more challenging. Family members of a patient with Parkinson’s disease...
- How to Avoid Dark Circles Under Your Eyes
Whether you are beauty conscious or not, dark circles under your eyes is a concern. These dark marks are sure to take away the fresh look from the face. It may even make you look ill. One of the most common causes of darkness under the eyes is the presence of excessive fluid beneath the soft skin...
- How to Prepare for an Adenoidectomy
Adenoidectomy is an operation performed to remove one's adenoids. Most of the time, adenoidectomy is done to children. Although rare, the procedure can be done to adults as well. When do adenoids need to be removed?Due to bacteria, viruses, or allergic reactions, your child might have enlarged...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Louis William Lucas MD208 MCFARLAND CIR N TUSCALOOSA AL 35406
- Christina A Albea CCC-A1300 Mcfarland Blvd Ne Tuscaloosa AL 35406
- Keith Parham Other2302 Brandon Pkwy Tuscaloosa AL 35406
- Jared Emery LPC1800 MCFARLAND BLVD N STE 230 TUSCALOOSA AL 35406
- Melissa Barker-hager PHD, LPC1800 MCFARLAND BLVD N STE 230 TUSCALOOSA AL 35406
- Christie H Burch AUDIOLOGIST1800 Mcfarland Blvd N Tuscaloosa AL 35406