Dr. Miloe Peck practices Occupational Medicine in HOT SPRINGS, AR. Dr. Peck evaluates the interaction between work and health. Occupational medicine physicians have general knowledge of worksite operations and are familiar with the toxic properties of materials used by employees and the potential hazards and stressors of work processes; in addition to being qualified to determine an employees physical and emotional fitness for work; diagnosing and treating occupational diseases; handling work related injuries; and having an understanding of rehabilitation methods, health education techniques, sanitation, and workers compensation laws.
- North Carolina's mobile intensive care nurse.
- Farm accidents and injuries among farm families and workers. A pilot study.
- Disaster planning for hospitals.
- Foreign object-induced sexual trauma.
- Nurse-extern program eases "reality shock" for new staff nurses.
- Nursing in Barbados: a fourth-year elective practice experience for nursing students and registered nurses.
Mrs. Miloe Elisabeth Peck OTA's Practice location
HOT SPRINGS, AR 71901Get Direction
Mrs. Miloe Elisabeth Peck OTA's reviewsWrite Review