Ms. Maya F Ilowite MD
Pediatrician771 Albany St Dowling 3 South Suite 3417 Boston MA, 02118
Dr. Maya Ilowite is a pediatrician practicing in BOSTON, MA. Dr. Ilowite is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Ilowite diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Ilowite can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Ms. Maya F Ilowite MD's Practice location
BOSTON, MA 02115Get Direction
Boston, MA 02118Get Direction
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- Dr. Natalie Joseph MD850 Harrison Ave Boston MA 02118
- Wilhelmina Hernandez1 Boston Medical Center Place Boston Massachusetts 02118
- Dr. Carmen Rosa Fortuno roman M.D.1 Boston Medical Ctr Pl Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Christina A Nordt MD850 Harrison Ave Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Rosemarie Roque Gordon MDOne Boston Medical Center Place Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Lillian E. c. Mcmahon M.D.732 Harrison Ave Boston MA 02118