Dr. Lizardo Cerezo is a pathologist practicing in ORLANDO, FL. Dr. Cerezo is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Cerezo can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Cerezo may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med- San Juan Pr 1973
University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine 1973
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Fitzsimons Army Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Fitzsimons Army Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Lizardo Cerezo M.D.'s Practice location
ORLANDO, FL 32806Get Direction
Orlando, FL 32806Get Direction
Dr. Lizardo Cerezo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cerezo
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Dr. Ross C. Wheeler M.D.451 MAITLAND AVE ALTAMONTE SPRINGS FL 32701
- Luis F Alicea DMD7352 Stonerock Cir Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Scott Y Sittler MD8150 Chancellor Dr Orlando FL 32809
- Dr. Thomas M. Otal M.D.601 E Rollins St Orlando FL 32803
- Dr. Carlos A Cerruto MD8150 Chancellor Dr Orlando FL 32809
- Michael Radi Other601 E Rollins St Orlando FL 32803