Danielle Thomas Woods LPC
Counselor/Therapist | Addiction (Substance Use Disorder)700 W MAIN ST PAYSON AZ, 85541
Danielle Woods is an Addiction Medicine Counselor in PAYSON, AZ. Danielle evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine counselors provide patient care and consultation for each patient and their families.
Danielle Thomas Woods LPC's Practice location
PAYSON, AZ 85541Get Direction
Danielle Thomas Woods LPC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- Alternative Treatments For Pneumonia
More than one million children under the age of five lose their lives because of pneumonia according to research. This figure is higher compared to those who lose their lives as a result of AIDS, malaria or tuberculosis. One would then ask the question, what is this deadly disease that claims so...
- Fetal Exposure to Chemotherapy May Not Affect the Development of the Child
A new study has given reassuring results for mothers who are under chemotherapy treatment for cancer. The study results show that fetal exposure to chemotherapy after the first trimester may not cause health problems or developmental delays in the child. In this study published in the journal...
- Proactive vs. Reactive Care in Inflammatory Bowel Disease Patients
In recent years, the number of individuals affected with a form of IBD such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis has begun to increase. As the number of patients presenting with the disease increased, physicians and medical researchers are beginning to develop more in-depth research on the...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Mr. Chad Riley Willis LPC803 W MAIN ST PAYSON AZ 85541
- Lori Anne Martinez MA, LPC, LISAC700 W MAIN ST PAYSON AZ 85541
- Penny Navis-schmidt LCSW700 W MAIN ST PAYSON AZ 85541
- Herbert Arthur Schwager PHD203 N MANZANITA DR # B PAYSON AZ 85541
- Debra Shewey LPC803 W MAIN ST PAYSON AZ 85541
- Marjorie J Strickland MHR803 W MAIN ST PAYSON AZ 85541