Fred Hill is a nurse working in GLENWOOD,GA. As a nurse, Fred works in the healthcare sector, interacting directly with patients to ensure that they receive quality care, understand physician instructions, and have access to the services needed to maintain optimal health. Fred holds an active license to practice, and continues to take an all-encompassing role in supporting a patient's wellbeing.
- Internship, Family Medicine: Kaiser Permanente Dept of Family Medicine, Kaiser Los Angeles Medical Center 2007-2008 Psychiatry Residency: USC + LA County Medical Center, 2009-2013 Chief Resident 2011-2012
- Internventional Psychiatriatry--Gen Pharmacotherapy and for some patients CBT as adjunct if time permits. The clinic will be bringing on additional treatment modalities including TMS as well esketamine and botox for depression once the latter has FDA approval. Dr. Sepah is in the process of completing her training through Allergan to become a botox migraine provider,
Forensic Psychiatry Research Fellowship, Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons
Forensic Psychiatry, Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons
- American Medical Assn. American Psychiatric Assn. Physicians for Patients Protection
Articles and Publications
- Please see my website at: www.toriesepahmd.com
- Inducted into the Arnold P Gold, Humanism in Medicine Honor Society for being an exemplars of humanistic patient care and who can serve as a role models in medicine. 2006-lifetime membershipPER Resident Research AwardResident Research Award: Keck, Dept of PsychiatrResident Mentor Award, Keck, Dept of PsychiatryGolden Key National Honor SocietyPi Sigma Alpha Political Science Honor Society
- Founded an organization for physicians as a source of peer to peer support and contact with the goal of reducing isolation that can contribute to physicians' difficulty with maintaining their own wellness. The organization is completely volunteer based. I also volunteer with Physicians for Patient Protection, a grassroots physician group that is active in educating patients on changes in legislature that may affect their care without their knowledge. The promotion of greater transparency in medicine is paramount.
Teaching and speaking
- Continue to teach at USC Keck SOM, Dept of Psychiatry as Adjunct Asst Clinical Professor. Also give lectures to residents in the PIH Downey Family Medicine Residency. Provide talks and grand rounds at different institutions on the topic of physician burnout.
Hobbies / Sports
- Running and watching hockey
|License State Code:||GA|
Fred E Hill CRNA's Practice location
GLENWOOD, GA 30428Get Direction
Fred E Hill CRNA's reviewsWrite Review
- Link Found Between Hormone Therapies and Diabetes Among Transgender Patients
Transgender Patients and Recent Studies Relating to DiabetesThose who are having issues with diabetes already know what issues can be faced, in the present and down the road. Knowing when to seek help for these issues is challenging enough, but those who are transgender already face many more...
- Airforce Veteran Finds Joy in Being a Nurse
Jonathan Haag turned his life around after a life-changing injury and used his experience to became a nurse. Jonathan went through a condition that still affects him today, but he is much stronger now and uses his experiences to heal those around him. Jonathan has an incredible story of hope,...
- Nurse Opens A Cannabis Clinic for Chronic Pain Patients
Chronic pain is an epidemic in America, and is one of the main reasons Americans go to the doctor or emergency rooms and clinics. To alleviate their pain, many Americans have turned to opioid medications, but after all the reports on how addictive opiates are, chronic pain patients are looking...
- Nursing Pioneers Who Changed the Profession Forever
Nurses are amazing people who put their hearts into their work. Nurses often go without recognition, praise, and advocates. Looking back into the history of nursing, there are many remarkable nurses who modeled nursing and healthcare into the highly important industry that it is today. Without these...
- California Nurses Brave the Flames to Save Their Patients
Just before Thanksgiving, California was on fire. Almost a quarter of a million people have lost or been displaced from their homes, and up to 80 people have lost their lives. As of November 10, 2018, over 90,000 acres were burned, and 52,000 people evacuated. Since then we hear that the entire town...
- 10 Signs of Nurse Burnout
Burnout results from long-term unresolvable job stress. It is said to be a psychological stress reaction, but no matter what you call it, it does affect your happiness and your health. You feel physically, emotionally, and mentally exhausted. In a high-stress occupation like nursing, your burnout...