Dr. David Denton is an adolescent specialist practicing in POCATELLO, ID. Dr. Denton works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Denton treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Ut Sch of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 1995
University of Utah School of Medicine 1995
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Stomach Flu
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University of Utah Program
Dr. David M Denton M.D.'s Practice location
POCATELLO, ID 83201Get Direction
Pocatello, ID 83201Get Direction
Dr. David M Denton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- New Cannabis Patch for Celiac Disease Related Neuropathy
Recently researchers have developed a patch that contains extracts from cannabis to treat painful peripheral neuropathy related to various disorders, including celiac disease.Celiac disease is an autoimmune disease, which is a condition within the immune system that turns against some of the body's...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Talking with Your Doctor about Sex
Talking about sex can be difficult, and talking about sex with your multiple sclerosis (MS) to your doctor is no exception. While it is perfectly understandable that you may feel embarrassed discussing the subject, doing so can actually improve your sex life. With more than half of individuals who...
- Swollen Lymph Nodes in Neck, Chin, and Groin
Swollen lymph nodes are a problem caused by swelling in the body. The lymph contains the smallest cells of the lymphatic system in the body. The lymphatic system consists of a network of organs, vessels, and nodes in the body.Lymph nodes have a lot of medical significance in the body. They become...
- How an Understanding of Signaling Protein Can Help Treatment with Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a neuromuscular disease that takes on multiple forms. It is caused by a genetic mutation, which makes cells unable to produce the proteins necessary for muscular growth. In muscular dystrophy, the tissues eventually break down and cause progressive muscular weakness.This...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Matthew Ayers Murdoch M.D.1151 Hospital Way Bldg F Pocatello ID 83201
- Dr. Don E Mcinturff M.D.1151 Hospital Way Bldg F Pocatello ID 83201
- Dr. Gentry C Yost MD1151 Hospital Way Pocatello ID 83201
- Dr. Christian Carter Yost D.O.950 Hospital Way Pocatello ID 83201
- Dr. Cindy Elizabeth Parsons M.D.1151 Hospital Way Pocatello ID 83201