Dr. Jordan Allen is a Dentist practicing in MARIETTA, OH. Dr. Allen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, oral surgery, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Idaho State University BS 2014
The Ohio State University DDS 2018
- Commitment to the Community 2018 Delta Dental Foundation
Dr. Jordan Kit Allen DDS's Practice location
Marietta, OH 45750Get Direction
MARIETTA, OH 45750Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jordan Kit Allen DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jordan Kit Allen DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Dr. Daniel Kelly Wilfong DDS2905 Dudley Ave Parkersburg WV 26101
- Dr. Jason Roush DDS1401 Blizzard Dr Parkersburg WV 26101
- Dr. Jason Alan Bowling D.D.S.1412 Blizzard Dr Parkersburg WV 26101
- Dr. Tabitha Leigh Justice DDS120 Maplewood Ave Ronceverte WV 24970
- Dr. Michael Richard Wilson D.D.S.1401 Blizzard Dr Parkersburg WV 26101
- Dr. Jay W Gerber DDS6 Rosemar Cir Parkersburg WV 26104