Dr. Ira Louis Salom MD
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine592 ROCKAWAY AVE BROOKLYN NY, 11212
Dr. Ira Salom practices Geriatric Medicine in BROOKLYN, NY. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Salom works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- University Of Minnesota 1978
Dr. Ira Louis Salom MD's Practice location
BROOKLYN, NY 11212Get Direction
New York, NY 10003Get Direction
Rosebud, SD 57570Get Direction
Dr. Ira Louis Salom MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Salom
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- How to Prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is caused by an autoimmune disorder. There is no specific reason for this disarray in the immune system, and this is why it is difficult to list preventive measures. However, there are some ways to reduce the chances of occurrence of rheumatoid arthritis. Moreover, there are...
- Anti-Tremor Medications for Parkinson's Disease
IntroductionParkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive disorder. In this disorder, the movements of the individual are affected. When we say progressive, it means that as time passes by, the symptoms related to the disease tend to worsen. Parkinson’s disease does not have a complete cure...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Dr. Prem B Singla MD2015 GRAND CONCOURSE BRONX NY 10453
- Dr. Theresa Redling D.O.156 Lyons Ave Newark NJ 07112
- Dr. Esther U. Chijioke M.D101 W 147th St New York New York 10039
- Dr. Bella Zimilevich M.D.6301 MILL LN BROOKLYN NY 11234
- Dr. Anita M Aisner M.D.199 Water St New York NY 10038
- Dr. Nana A Makalatia MD5141 BROADWAY NEW YORK NY 10034