Dr. Hernan Quintero is a prosthodontist practicing in MIAMI, FL. Dr. Quintero specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Education and Training
Santa Maria University DDS 2000
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Dmd Post-Doctoral Training in Prostho-dontics 2005
- The Deans Award for Excellence in Clinical Teaching 2007 Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Crowns & Caps
- Dental Implants
- Removable Partial Dentures
- Cleft Palate/obturator
- Congenital And Developmental Mouth Defects
- Teeth Whitening
- Sleep Apnea
- Teeth Grinding/night Guards
- Full-mouth Rehabilitation
- Member American Dental Association 2005
- Member American College of Prosthodontics 2005
- Member Florida Dental Association 2005
- Member Academy of Osseointegration 2005
Experience & Accolades
- Teacher Assistant2005 - 2005Tufts UniversityBefore graduating, Dr. Quintero was a Teacher Assistant at the Department of Prostho-dontics and Restorative Dentistry.
- Professor Of Prosthodontics2006 - 2007Tufts UniversityAt the VA Hospital, taught removable prosthodontics to undergraduate students and attended to the dental needs of war veterans.
Dr. Hernan Enrique Quintero DDS's Practice location
MIAMI, FL 33131Get Direction
Dr. Hernan Enrique Quintero DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Parents who are Raising a Child with Autism
If you are a parent who has a child with autism, you need to be proactive when it comes to understand your child's condition, and weighing out different treatments options. It is common for you to work with a multitude of people to help make the best decision for your child. A child's ability to...
- How to Prepare for a Hysterectomy
The very thought of surgery often triggers a sense of panic and anxiety, and the morbid fear of pain, complications, and a prolonged recovery phase. But technology has changed the medical landscape, and gynecologists today are moving confidently toward less invasive and painless surgical techniques...
- What are the Symptoms of Huntington's Disease?
Huntington’s disease, earlier known as Huntington’s chorea, is a genetic disorder characterized by the degeneration of neurons in brain. This inherited disorder may affect a person's movement, thinking, and behavior. This disease affects about 15,000 people in the country, and about the same...
- Taurine Reduces the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease in Women
For women with high cholesterol, incorporating taurine into the diet can reduce the risk of heart diseases.According to the European Journal of Nutrition, it is revealed that taurine, the amino acid found in high amounts in poultry, meat, and in other food products, is highly useful and works as a...
- Study Shows Cancer Drug Can Help Treat Lupus Patients
As technology has progressed, medical professionals have been better able to identify more of the diseases and life threatening conditions that may plague society. As these discoveries are made, whether it be through time spent on the floor of a hospital or out in the field conducting research, each...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...