Dale Leon Roth MDV DAVIS LMHP LAPC
Counselor/Therapist | Mental Health4432 SUNRISE PLACE COLUMBUS NE, 68601
Dale Roth is an Addiction Medicine Physician in COLUMBUS, NE. Dale evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Dale Leon Roth MDV DAVIS LMHP LAPC's Practice location
COLUMBUS, NE 68601Get Direction
- Muscular Dystrophy: Combining Brain-Computer Interfaces and Assistive Technologies
With the development of modern computers and networks, assistive technologies (AT) for people with disabilities have changed a lot. Not only can one control the devices through the voice, indeed, most of the devices and appliances can be connected to the voice activation services. So one can change...
- Important Points to Remember while being Diabetic and Pregnant
Pregnancy and Diabetes (Type I & II)Getting pregnant and giving birth are generally a straightforward process for most women. High-risk pregnancies are not as common as television shows like Grey's Anatomy and House would lead people to believe. That being said, there are still some risk factors...
- Creating a Better Body Image
Dieting, scale obsession, and unhappiness with our body begin at a young age. We are bombarded with perfect, airbrushed models on TV, in print and on billboards. We see the latest and greatest gadgets to lose weight, get a thin waist, make our hair thicker or silkier, keep our skin young and soft...
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- The Dangers of Lyme disease
According to the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about 300,000 Americans are infected with Lyme disease every tick season. The tick season is during the spring and summer. The first incidence of Lyme disease was reported in 1975 in Old Lyme, Connecticut. Lyme disease is the most...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Ali Sell3602 16TH ST COLUMBUS NE 68601
- Sonja Renee Brockman4432 SUNRISE PL COLUMBUS NE 68601
- Lisa M. Shoup LDAC3314 26th Street Columbus NE 68601
- Ana Bella Ortiz PROVISIONAL LADC4321 41ST AVE COLUMBUS NE 68601
- Larry Dwight Wilson LMHP, LADC, CPC3020 18TH ST SUITE 17 COLUMBUS NE 68601
- Katie Louise Laumann PLMHP1460 35th Avenue Columbus NE 68601