Dr. Patrick Reed is a Dentist practicing in Crystal Lake, IL. Dr. Reed specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Patrick C. Reed DDS's Practice location
Crystal Lake, IL 60014Get Direction
Dr. Patrick C. Reed DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Dr. Antonia P. Koulis DDS1637 Waukegan Rd Glenview IL 60025
- Liana Tremmel1332 West Northwest Hwy Palatine Illinois 60067
- Dr. Michael Irving Farr D.M.D.118 Barrington Commons Ct Barrington IL 60010
- Dr. Sotiria Roukas DDS1637 Waukegan Rd Glenview IL 60025
- Dr. Linda M Sommercorn MS, DDS, RPH287 Peterson Rd Libertyville IL 60048
- Dr. Michael D Fedyna8 Executive Ct Barrington IL 60010