Jaime Conway is a physician assistant practicing in CORVALLIS, OR. Jaime specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
- Distribution of mirtazapine (Remeron) in thirteen postmortem cases.
- Quetiapine (Seroquel) concentrations in seven postmortem cases.
- Effect of high stearic acid containing fat on markers for in vivo lipid peroxidation.
- Acute intramuscular injection of oils or the oleic acid component protects mice against paraquat lethality.
Mrs. Jaime M Conway MPAS, PA-C's Practice location
CORVALLIS, OR 97333Get Direction
Mrs. Jaime M Conway MPAS, PA-C's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Cryotherapy
Cryotherapy is gaining popularity each day quite fast primarily because some big names in sports and fitness are advocating its use. Many athletes have stated that they use cryotherapy regularly, even before and after their games. However, there is still a lot that is unknown about cryotherapy and...
- Jack Osbourne Looks Back on MS Diagnosis as a “Huge Silver Lining”
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a chronic disease that affects the central nervous system. It is an unpredictable condition that can cause a wide range of symptoms, many of which may occur throughout the course of days, months, or even years. Being diagnosed with MS can be scary and overwhelming for...
- Is Hip Replacement Surgery Necessary?
A hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which the hip joint is replaced with prosthetic implants. This is generally recommended for those who have severe arthritic damage in the hip joint. This surgical procedure seems to be ideal for those who have severe pain and loss of function at this...
- Late Stage Alzheimer's Patients Failing to Get Proper Care
There are some symptoms and conditions that have been discovered over time that stand out as especially difficult when it comes to how healthcare providers and medical specialist centers can help specific patients. Such can be the case for ailments that specifically worsen in the terminal phase of...
- What is Diabetes? Get the Facts
Diabetes is a condition wherein there are high blood sugar levels (BSL). Usually, when you eat, your body extracts glucose/sugar from food. That glucose is released into your bloodstream. The same is utilized by your body to carry out various physical activities and other processes...
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...