John Booher is a physician assistant practicing in OAKLAND PARK, FL. John specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
John W Booher P.A.'s Practice location
OAKLAND PARK, FL 33334Get Direction
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301Get Direction
John W Booher P.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
- Diet Tips for Multiple Myeloma
Diet Tips for Multiple Myeloma Patients of multiple myeloma sometimes experience a lack of appetite or have to undergo a change in their diets. This is due to several symptoms of the disease and due to the side effects of the treatments for this cancer. However, acquiring the correct nutrients...
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- What Does It Really Mean When Lupus Is In Remission?
The medical definitions for remission do not work always for lupus. Sometimes, remission means that your symptoms, blood work and physical exams are normal and stay that way for a time. When this happens, your doctor may feel that you never had lupus, but had another condition that caused your...
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- What is an Asthma Cough?
The cough that simply refuses to go away, which stays uninvited for six weeks or more, transforming into a chronic problem that may be hiding serious internal issues, would be an asthma cough. It will nag you, it will persist, and it will rob you of your peace of mind. The distress that coughing...
- Claudenie Mondesir401 East Las Olas Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33301
- Mrs. Susan O Simonton P.A.-C.2500 E LAS OLAS BLVD FT LAUDERDALE FL 33301
- Carlianne Wells PA-C100 SE 15TH AVE FORT LAUDERDALE FL 33301
- William Shane Woodall PA-C305 S ANDREWS AVE FT LAUDERDALE FL 33301
- Nicole Offenberg MCMSC, PA400 SW 1ST AVE FORT LAUDERDALE FL 33301
- Dr. Lisa Hope Grossman DC400 NE 4TH STREET FT LAUDERDALE FL 33301