Dr. Herman Sequeira practices Pulmonology in FARGO, ND. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Sequeira manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Herman Ryan Sequeira M.D.'s Practice location
FARGO, ND 58103Get Direction
Dr. Herman Ryan Sequeira M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Gene Therapy to Treat Cystic Fibrosis Could Be Available by 2020
Worldwide, more than 30,000 individuals are living with cystic fibrosis (CF) and each year, around 1,000 new cases of CF are detected. Cystic fibrosis is a severe genetic condition brought about by a faulty gene known as CFTR (cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator). The gene makes a...
- Atelectasis vs Pneumothorax: What’s the Difference?
What Is Atelectasis?Atelectasis is a complete or partial collapse of the lung or lobe of a lung. This medical condition develops when the tiny sacs, known as alveoli, present within the lung become deflated.This is a breathing complication which often occurs after surgery. Apart from surgery, it is...
- Transitioning from Pediatric CF Care to Adult CF Care
Moving from pediatric CF to adult CF medical care is an essential transition for young adults living with cystic fibrosis (CF). This transition period is a crucial and significant step in maintaining stable health well into adulthood. Most individuals with CF transition from pediatric CF to adult CF...
- What Is Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation?
What Is Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation?Paroxysmal is a condition derived from atrial fibrillation. Atrial fibrillation (AFib) refers to abnormal heartbeats. These impulses are not just irregular heartbeats, but appear as vibrations in the atria chamber of the heart. Once a person suffers from the...
- The History of Cystic Fibrosis
What is cystic fibrosis?It is a genetic disease that affects both young children and adults. It mainly affects the lungs and the digestive system. When a child inherits two copies of the genes responsible for cystic fibrosis, the child develops the disease.The complications associated with the...
- Differentiating Croup from Asthma
Croup and asthma are two conditions that involve organs, which are responsible for breathing. Since both conditions affect the respiratory system, it is highly advisable to learn their differences to be able to approach each condition properly.What Is Croup?Croup is typically caused by a virus. It...
- Jaise Thekkan Poulose M.D.3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Michael S Briggs MD3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Karol Z Kremens M.D.3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Praveen Jinnur MD1702 UNIVERSITY DR S FARGO ND 58103
- Dr. Donald J Matthees MD3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Gwen Elizabeth Thompson MD3000 32ND AVE S FARGO ND 58103