Dr. Sherri Chapman is a naturopathic physician practicing in LEWISVILLE, TX. Dr. Chapman specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Chapman combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Mrs. Sherri Lynn Chapman L.M.T.'s Practice location
LEWISVILLE, TX 75067Get Direction
Mrs. Sherri Lynn Chapman L.M.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Red Light Therapy and How It Works
What is red light therapy?Red light therapy is the non-technical term for photobiomodulation, which includes several techniques that use low-level laser light for pain relief or wound healing. Red light therapy begins with the tissue recovery process and other forms of rejuvenation, which can...
- Health Benefits of Jackfruit
What is jackfruit?Jackfruit is regarded as the largest tree-borne fruit. Aside from its big size, its nutritional value makes it the richest among all fruits. Jackfruit can be consumed in various ways, it can be dried and roasted or added to soups. It is also available in the form of chips, jams,...
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- Epsom Salt Uses & Benefits
What is Epsom salt?Epsom salt is also known as magnesium sulfate. It is comprised of colorless and tiny crystals that look very similar to table salt. Both are not chemically the same since table salt contains sodium chloride. It has been considered a natural home remedy for multiple health...
- Colloidal Silver Benefits
What is colloidal silver?Colloidal silver is a product sold as an ointment, nasal spray or as a liquid supplement. The primary aim of its marketing is because it treats a variety of disorders. A colloidal silver composition includes silver colloids, silver proteins, and ionic silver. The word...
- Dr. David Brochstein L.AC., O.M.D.12850 Spurling Rd Dallas TX 75230
- Mrs. Jan M Sims TRADITIONAL NATUROPA1213 PRIMROSE LN DENTON TX 76201
- Dr. Mary Zingas Kyprianou PH.D., BCB7515 GREENVILLE AVE DALLAS TX 75231
- Dr. Kathryn Joyce Mckenzie N.D., L.AC.7415 N Cedar Ave Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Sorai susanne S Stuart N.D.2825 N. State Hwy 360 Grand Prairie TX 75050
- Mr. Kenneth Allen Wightman N.D.1023 S MAIN ST GRAPEVINE TX 76051