Dr. Sherri Chapman is a naturopathic physician practicing in LEWISVILLE, TX. Dr. Chapman specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Chapman combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Mrs. Sherri Lynn Chapman L.M.T.'s Practice location
LEWISVILLE, TX 75067Get Direction
Mrs. Sherri Lynn Chapman L.M.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- What Is Oolong Tea? Health Benefits of Oolong Tea
Oolong tea is one of the best natural remedies that can help in easing a number of health issues, which include cardiac or heart problems, conditions related to inflammatory diseases, high levels of cholesterol, and much more.Oolong tea contains various antioxidants that help promote better bone...
- 20 Amazing Health Benefits and Uses of Mangosteen
What is mangosteen?The scientific name of mangosteen is Garcinia mangostana and it belongs to the Clusiaceae family. It is a tropical tree that originates in Southeast Asia. The tree is thick and its leaves are glossy, large, and dark green in color. Its flowers are rose-pink in color. The fruit...
- Home Remedies to Alleviate the Symptoms of Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are ball-like structures in the urinary system. These stones are formed as a result of the solidification of minerals and acidic materials in the bladder or ureter. The kidneys filter these substances from the blood.Kidney stones are caused by intake of foods that lead to excess...
- 8 Supplements for Arthritis Pain
Arthritis is a painful condition that usually affects the joints. Around 350 million people in the world have arthritis. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are approximately more than 50 million people with arthritis symptoms in the US alone. Supplements for...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Dr. David Brochstein L.AC., O.M.D.12850 Spurling Rd Dallas TX 75230
- Blanca C Caldas612 N STORY RD IRVING TX 75061
- Dr. Mary Zingas Kyprianou PH.D., BCB7515 GREENVILLE AVE DALLAS TX 75231
- Mr. Kenneth Allen Wightman N.D.1023 S MAIN ST GRAPEVINE TX 76051
- Sorai susanne S Stuart N.D.2825 N. State Hwy 360 Grand Prairie TX 75050
- Mrs. Jan M Sims TRADITIONAL NATUROPA1213 PRIMROSE LN DENTON TX 76201