Sushil kumar Garg M,B;B,S.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology1400 BELLINGER ST EAU CLAIRE WI, 54703
Dr. Sushil kumar Garg is a gastroenterologist practicing in EAU CLAIRE, WI. Dr. Garg specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Garg performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Sushil kumar Garg M,B;B,S.'s Practice location
EAU CLAIRE, WI 54703Get Direction
- Living in the Spotlight with Crohn's Disease
Natalie Hayden is 34, and a former TV news anchor. When she was diagnosed with Crohn's disease, and it changed her life. She endured multiple hospitalizations, was taking too many medications to count, and had seemingly constant flare ups. In 2015, she went in for her first surgery.Throughout her...
- Crohn's Disease: Foods, Vitamins, Supplements, and Herbal Remedies
Crohn's Disease and VitaminsCrohn is an inflammatory bowel disease which mainly affects the gastrointestinal tract causing severe pain in the abdomen, constant fever and reduction in weight. It does not allow the digestive system to absorb the required vitamins and nutrients from the food.Vitamins...
- Pancreatic Cancer: Where is the Pancreas Located in the Body?
Pancreatic Cancer: Where is the Pancreas Located in the Body?Pancreatic cancer is likely to develop when the cells present in the pancreas multiply uncontrollably forming a cell mass. Do you want to know what is Pancreas? Do you want to know its functions? Do you want to know how it helps your body?...
- What Causes Nausea: An Overview of the Most Common Conditions
Nausea is a term which describes a sick stomach and the feeling of wanting to vomit. It can be a sign to vomit the contents of the stomach. Nausea is a symptom, not a disease. It is caused by many diseases but can often be prevented. Almost all people experience nausea at some point, which makes it...
- Diagnosing Colon Cancer
Signs and symptoms of colon cancer are not specific, which makes it difficult to diagnose. Therefore, investigations are crucial to make a diagnosis of colon cancer.The first time you visit your doctor, he or she will record a complete medical history, including a detailed family history to check if...
- Crohn's Symptom-Intensifying Bacterium Targeted: What This Means for Treatment
A recent study done on mice at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine illuminated that a microscopic fungus by the name of Candida tropicalis is able to start gut inflammation and intensify symptoms of Crohn's disease. These findings were presented at Digestive Disease Week from May 5-9,...
- Dr. Christian M Mendez MD1221 WHIPPLE ST EAU CLAIRE WI 54703
- Dr. Thomas P Peller M.D.714 W Hamilton Ave Eau Claire WI 54701
- Dr. Paul James Ruh MD3940 OAKWOOD HILLS PKWY EAU CLAIRE WI 54701
- Dr. Myles David Keroack MD2116 Craig Rd Eau Claire WI 54701
- Dr. Rosanne M Danielson MD1400 Bellinger St Eau Claire WI 54703
- Dr. Jack I. Ramage MD1221 Whipple St Eau Claire WI 54702