Lindsey Wittenhagen LPC, CWP
Counselor/Therapist | Professional610 BRAZOS ST AUSTIN TX, 78701
Lindsey Wittenhagen is a counselor in AUSTIN, TX. Lindsey evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
Lindsey Wittenhagen LPC, CWP's Practice location
AUSTIN, TX 78701Get Direction
- What is Lyme Disease? A General Overview of the Disease
Lyme disease is a tick-borne infectious disease. It is caused by a spiral shaped bacterium known as borrelia burgdorferi sensu lato. A common tick is the carrier of this bacterium.The first incidence of lyme disease was reported in 1975 in a town called Old Lyme in Connecticut. Lyme disease is the...
- Progression of Multiple Sclerosis Could Affect Sense of Smell
For individuals that live with multiple sclerosis, they know that managing the disease and trying to maintain some degree of health is a difficult task. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be far-reaching since it is a disease that affects the central nervous system, and this means that sometimes...
- The Link Between Lymphoma Radiotherapy and Mesothelioma
One of the more common forms of treatment for lymphoma is radiotherapy. This involves using radiation to kill the cancer cells in the lymph nodes. New studies have produced concerning findings regarding radiation therapy, and point towards another induced risk of using the practice.The StudyThe...
- The Link Between Upper Respiratory Infections and Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
The flu is one of the great fears of winter. Many people worry about how many days of work they’ll miss if they get it, and who will still home with the kids if they get sick. While the flu can be uncomfortable and annoying for most healthy individuals, it can be much scarier for others. Most of...
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- How Rheumatoid Arthritis Can Lead to Hearing Problems
RA has been affecting hundreds of thousands of patients worldwide for years, and many people have become well familiarized with the effects and symptoms that RA can bring. One lesser known, but just as harmful effect is that RA can lead to hearing problems. Read on to find out how RA causes hearing...
- Eileen R. Rosen LPC56 East Ave Austin TX 78701
- David L Schrieber LMSW, LCDC56 EAST AVE AUSTIN TX 78701
- David A Miller LPC, MED1001 WEST AVE STE B AUSTIN TX 78701
- Jessica Lynn Reyna-worthington M.S.805 W 10TH ST AUSTIN TX 78701
- Jenny Yi-ching Wu100 CONGRESS AVE STE 2000 AUSTIN TX 78701
- Cynthia Cecilia Corral LCSW1313 Red River St Austin TX 78701