Tze-lin Wang is an acupuncturist practicing in Fremont, CA. Dr. Wang evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Wang treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Tze-lin Wang's Practice location
Fremont, CA 94538Get Direction
Tze-lin Wang's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Mr. Seung-won Lee L.AC20212 Redwood Road suite 104 Castro Valley CA 94546
- Ms. Catherine Jane Burns L. AC.4546 El Camino Real Los Altos CA 94022
- Dr. Teresa T Shen PH.D, L.AC5933 Coronado Ln Pleasanton CA 94588
- Ms. Tsung-mei Tsai L. AC.39803 Paseo Padre Parkway Fremont CA 94538
- Mrs. Haili Sun L.AC., O.M.D.4275 Rosewood Dr Pleasanton CA 94588
- Mr. Clement Mantin Cheung1698 S Wolfe Rd Sunnyvale CA 94087