Richard David Gamble RN, LMBT, LMT is a top Massage Therapist in COLUMBIA, MD.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Richard David Gamble RN, LMBT, LMT is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Richard David Gamble RN, LMBT, LMT is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Richard David Gamble RN, LMBT, LMT is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In COLUMBIA, MD, Richard David Gamble RN, LMBT, LMT is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- Keeping an older adult on her toes with exercise.
- Promoting sound sleep habits in older adults.
- Preventing constipation in older adults.
- Conservative therapy for urinary incontinence can help older adults.
- Rooting out hypothyroidism in the elderly.
- Reaching and teaching older adults.
- Financial gerontology and the rehabilitation nurse.
- Heeding TIAs: stroke's early warning system.
- Healthier aging: reaching and teaching older adults.
- Nursing interventions within the Mauk Model of Poststroke Recovery.
- Ethical perspectives on self-neglect among older adults.
- The Mauk Model for Poststroke Recovery: assessing the phases.
- The effect of advanced practice nurse-modulated education on rehabilitation nursing staff knowledge.
- The Competency Model for Professional Rehabilitation Nursing.
- Educating Chinese Nurses about Rehabilitation Nursing: Findings from a Single Cohort Quantitative Pilot Project.
Richard David Gamble RN, LMBT, LMT's Practice location
COLUMBIA, MD 21046Get Direction
Richard David Gamble RN, LMBT, LMT's reviewsWrite Review
- Healthcare Providers Need to Offer Disability Insurance for Nurses
Disability can be a very touchy topic, which is something that some might have already noticed working as a nurse or in the healthcare world at all.An employee looking to actually protect their income is not only very important, but essential when working anywhere that can be taxing on their body....
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- How Is Schizophrenia Diagnosed?
The typical cases of schizophrenia are easy to diagnose. The difficult to diagnose are those belonging to an ill-defined group that includes the so-called latent cases, borderline, character disorder, quasi-psychotic psychopaths, severe personality difficulties, and so on. The diagnosis made in...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Home Remedies for Oral Candidiasis
Oral thrush or oral candidiasis is an infection of the mouth caused by the fungus, Candida. This fungus is also known as yeast. It is normal for Candida organisms to live in our bodies since they are generally harmless. However, when they overgrow, they can cause infections. Such infections can...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...