Dr. Kathleen Nenninger is a urologist practicing in DAVENPORT, IA. Dr. Nenninger specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Mrs. Kathleen Marie Nenninger ARNP's Practice location
DAVENPORT, IA 52807Get Direction
Mrs. Kathleen Marie Nenninger ARNP's reviewsWrite Review
- Trichomoniasis: What You Need to Know
What is trichomoniasis?Trichomoniasis or "trich" is a common infection of the reproductive organs. It spreads by sexual contact with the infected person. For this reason, it is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). Women are invariably at greater risk. However, the infection is not...
- Alternative Treatments for Testicular Cancer?
According to studies, 98 percent of people afflicted by cancers exposed to chemotherapy and radiation treatment succumb to their ailments which contrasts starkly with billions of dollars that have gone into researching cancer cures.Cancer affecting the germ cells lining the seminiferous tubules of...
- What Medications Are Used for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer treatments can be administered to cure cancer or to manage or alleviate its symptoms. There are several ways of treating prostate cancer and the treatment options depend on various factors such as:...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Hematuria?
Hematuria, or the presence of blood in urine, is more of a symptom rather than a medical condition in itself. Although it can indicate a serious underlying disorder, most of the time, it is not of immediate concern. In some cases, the blood cells in urine are not visible to the naked eye and are...
- Dr. Mark Arthur Milleman M.D.3319 Spring St Davenport IA 52807
- Dr. William Clifford Mobley M.D.3319 Spring St Davenport IA 52807
- Dr. David Sigurd Petersen M.D.2121 1st Street A Moline IL 61265
- Dr. Timothy P Kresowik M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Ghasoub Harb MD3319 Spring Street Davenport IA 52807
- Dr. Roger L Lubbers MD608 35th Ave Moline IL 61265