Dr. Smitha Kuppalli is a dermatologist practicing in CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA. Dr. Kuppalli specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Kuppalli diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Dr. Smitha S. Kuppalli M.D.'s Practice location
CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22908Get Direction
Dr. Smitha S. Kuppalli M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kuppalli
- Alternative Treatments for Rosacea
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that can affect anyone. However, it is more common among females between the ages of 30 to 50 years. Rosacea is usually a result of the dilated blood vessels of the face, which causes redness or flushed skin. Its symptoms can be triggered by exposure to sunlight,...
- Where Are Ingrown Hairs Most Likely to Form?
In normal cases, shafts of hair pierce the skin pores called follicles, and emerge externally to form a protective covering for skin. Sometimes, the same hairs curve backward and re-enter the skin creating small bulbous fluid-filled sacs, that become prone to infection. Such a condition is called an...
- 10 Actinic Keratosis Natural Cure and Home Remedies
What is actinic keratosis?The human body can produce lots of vitamin D when the skin is exposed to the sun. However, too much sun exposure can also wreak havoc on the skin. One of the examples of skin problems due to sun exposure is actinic keratosis, which is characterized by scaly rough patches on...
- What are the Causes and Treatment for Wrinkles?
Wrinkles, or rhytids, are the creases on the skin, which are seen mostly on those parts of the skin exposed to the sun. The face, neck, and arms often have some fine lines or deep burrows, showing the presence of wrinkles. These fine lines are a normal part of aging, but frequent exposure to the sun...
- What Are the Risks to Laser Hair Removal?
What is laser hair removal?Every one wants to know the best ways to remove hair from certain areas of the body. Laser hair removal is one of the most popular methods in the United States, and the New York Times has reported that there were over a million procedures performed in 2016 alone.But is...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Dr. Christopher Mark Scott M.D.1000 East High Street Charlottesville VA 22902
- Kelly M. Cordoro OtherLee St Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Deborah W Lockman M.D.3350 Berkmar Drive Charlottesville VA 22901
- Dr. Bridget M Bryer MD1215 Lee St Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Fletcher Comer Askew MD320 Winding River Ln Charlottesville VA 22911
- Mrs. Deborah M Elder MD600 Peter Jefferson Parkway Charlottesville VA 22911