Stephanie R Collier PA
Urologist8851 CENTER DR STE 208 LA MESA CA, 91942
Dr. Stephanie Collier is a urologist practicing in LA MESA, CA. Dr. Collier specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Stephanie R Collier PA's Practice location
LA MESA, CA 91942Get Direction
Austin, TX 78731Get Direction
- Can My Diet Influence Erectile Dysfunction?
Can My Diet Influence Erectile Dysfunction?Food is known to have diverse effects on the body of a human being. Eating helps maintain our bodies and keep us alive. We all have different eating patterns and preferences. Lifestyle choices also involve the types of food we choose to consume.Our bodies...
- What Are The Side Effects Of Circumcision?
What Are The Side Effects Of Circumcision?Circumcision refers to the removal of the foreskin found on the head of a male's penis. It is a short procedure that takes very few minutes to perform. In most cases, the procedure is performed by a qualified doctor in the hospital.Circumcision can be done...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- What Is Stage 4 Bladder Cancer?
Stage 4 bladder cancer is a bladder cancer that has spread through the bladder wall. In this stage, cancer has also invaded the lymph nodes, abdominal wall, and other body organs. This type of cancer is also known as "metastatic" bladder cancer.Stage 4 bladder cancer applies to bladder cancer that...
- What Does Blood in Your Urine Mean?
Seeing blood in your urine is an alarming thing, but the truth is that it’s usually not that serious. Nevertheless, you should inform your doctor about it so that you can be properly diagnosed. Whenever a person has blood in their urine, this is referred to as hematuria.There might be an...
- Reasons Why You May Need Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is an operation that is used to remove hydrocele from an individual. The term hydrocele refers to the accumulation of serum fluid around the testicle. This fluid is secreted by a pouch of serous membrane that lines the testicles called tunica vaginalis.Hydrocele that occurs to infants...
- Dr. Youssef S Tanagho MD, MPH8851 Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942
- Mr. Robert B Eisenberg M.D.8851 Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942
- Dr. Paul Edward Dato M.D.8851 Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942
- Dr. Cameron W Wilson MD8851 Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942
- Dr. James Carey Fawcett M.D.5565 Grossmont Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942
- Dr. Michael Gerard Oefelein M.D.8851 Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942