Dr. Benjamin Levinson is a clinical pharmacologist practicing in BELLE MEAD, NJ. Dr. Levinson specializes in developing and testing new pharmaceutical products, with specific focus on the correlation between drugs and diseases. Clinical pharmacologists optimize drug prescribing and prevent medication errors as well as contribute to new drug applications delivered to the FDA.
- Differential Colonization of Tomato Roots by Nonpathogenic and Pathogenic Fusarium oxysporum Strains May Influence Fusarium Wilt Control.
- Reverse-transcription polymerase chain reaction/pyrosequencing to characterize neuraminidase H275 residue of influenza A 2009 H1N1 virus for rapid and specific detection of the viral oseltamivir resistance marker in a clinical laboratory.
- T cell-associated α4β7 but not α4β1 integrin is required for the induction and perpetuation of chronic colitis.
- Direct detection and identification of acid-fast bacteria from smear-positive broth cultures using a pyrosequencing method.
- Biological function of modified nucleotides in tRNA molecules--synthesis and
- Effect of the anticodon loop size of yeast alanyl tRNA on its biological activity.
- Assay of biological activity of synthetic yeast alanine transfer RNA (tRNAAlay).
Dr. Benjamin Levinson MD's Practice location
BELLE MEAD, NJ 08502Get Direction
Dr. Benjamin Levinson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Literally Fighting Parkinson's: Fitness Program Focuses on Boxing to Alleviate Symptoms
“Exercise is good for the brain” is a statement largely supported by scientists, physicians, researchers and all kinds of experts in the field of neurology. Some of the benefits the brain can receive from regular exercise are:...
- Tatum O'Neal Knows Rheumatoid Arthritis Personally
Many know Tatum O'Neal from her acting career, but not as many know the struggle she has been through in regard to rheumatoid arthritis.The struggle of getting people to understandThe trouble with illnesses like rheumatoid arthritis is that it can be hard for people who had never been through it to...
- What Causes ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a neurological/behavioral disorder that affects a person's ability to control one's behavior. The real cause of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is unknown, although numerous factors are thought to be responsible. GeneticsPeople...
- What Are the Symptoms of Celiac Disease?
Celiac disease is a digestive condition in which the lining of small intestine is affected by the consumption of food containing gluten. Gluten is a protein found in wheat, rye, barley, and other related grains. In this condition, eating bread, pasta, cookies, and pizza crust triggers an immune...
- Health Benefits of Millet
What is millet?Millet is a type of grain that belongs to the Poaceae family (grasses). Important sources of human food in the world, such as barley, oats, wheat, and sugarcane, also belong to this family. Millet has an ancient history in the human diet, even though most people may regard millet as...
- Penicillin and Other Drugs in the Same Class
About PenicillinPenicillin is an antibiotic derived from the Penicillium notatum mold. In 1928, a Scottish bacteriologist named Alexander Fleming discovered penicillin. Since Fleming's discovery, several penicillins have been derived through modifying the mold's original structure to produce...