Teresita Barrera is an Addiction Medicine Physician in SEATTLE, WA. Teresita evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
- Doping strategies to optimise the oxide ion conductivity in apatite-type ionic conductors.
- Development of apatite-type oxide ion conductors.
- Neutron diffraction and atomistic simulation studies of Mg doped apatite-type oxide ion conductors.
- Effect of oxygen content on the 29Si NMR, Raman spectra and oxide ion conductivity of the apatite series, La8+xSr2-x(SiO4)6O2+x/2.
- Cation ordering in Li containing garnets: synthesis and structural characterisation of the tetragonal system, Li7La3Sn2O12.
- Apatite germanates doped with tungsten: synthesis, structure, and conductivity.
- Synthesis and characterization of proton conducting oxyanion doped Ba2Sc2O5.
- Effect of Ga incorporation on the structure and Li ion conductivity of La3Zr2Li7O12.
- Oxyanions in perovskites: from superconductors to solid oxide fuel cells.
- Effect of tri- and tetravalent metal doping on the electrochemical properties of lanthanum tungstate proton conductors.
Teresita Barrera MA's Practice location
SEATTLE, WA 98144Get Direction
Teresita Barrera MA's reviewsWrite Review
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- How Prevalent Is Affluenza?
IntroductionInfluenza and affluence combine to form the word affluenza. Similar to how viruses infect their host, affluenza, being a social virus, infects millions of people around the world. It consumes the lives of people with the bold pursuit of materialism. It is predominantly an American...
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- Caring for a Loved One with CF
When someone that you love has cystic fibrosis, you want more than anything to help them through the difficult times. Simply being there for them is an important first step towards providing them with the support they need. Additionally, you will have to spend a few hours in the day incorporating...
- Health Benefits of Cuddling
A great way for couples to connect is by cuddling. Oxytocin is released when people physically bond. Cuddling even helps reduce blood pressure levels, depression, and anxiety. It also helps to develop and increase intimacy with your partner. According to research, cuddling and the release of...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children
There are a number of characteristics that separate children and adolescents from adults. However, the main difference between the two is the fact that adults are more in control of every aspect of their lives compared to children and adolescents.We do find it normal for a child to experience...