Dr. Faraz Edalatpajouh practices Orthodontics in BEVERLY HILLS, CA. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. Edalatpajouh may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. Edalatpajouh must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
Dr. Faraz Edalatpajouh DDS's Practice location
BEVERLY HILLS, CA 90210Get Direction
Dr. Faraz Edalatpajouh DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Dr. Yury Geylikman D.M.D.12626 Riverside Dr, Valley Village CA 91607
- Dr. Araksy Avakian DMD MDS1017 N. Pacific Ave Glendale CA 91202
- Lili Mirtorabi D.D.S.,M.S13252 Hawthorne Blvd. Hawthorne CA 90250
- Dr. Brian Harold Bergh D.D.S., M.S.1111 N Brand Blvd Glendale CA 91202
- Kang Ting DMD10833 Leconte Ave Chs Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Brian Shinichi Noguchi BRIAN NOGUCHI, DDS4201 Torrance Blvd Torrance CA 90503