Dr. Kelly Huibregtse is a pediatrician practicing in SAN FRANCISCO, CA. Dr. Huibregtse is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Huibregtse diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Huibregtse can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Kelly Egan Huibregtse M.D.'s Practice location
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94158Get Direction
Dr. Kelly Egan Huibregtse M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- Dr. Robert Watts MD3001 High Street Oakland California 94619
- Roberta Al Cunningham4839 Webster Street Oakland California 94609
- Neil W. Hoglund20126 Stanton Avenue Castro Valley California 94546
- Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Nicole M. Poppinga M.D.100 Mac Lane Pierre South Dakota 57501
- Dr. Thomas A. Nakagawa MDMedical Center Blvd Winston Salem North Carolina 27157